Associate Threat Full Stack Engineer
Apply with LinkedIn
This opportunity is open to current Seniors, set to graduate in May 2019.
We’re looking for a Full-stack Web Application Developer who will join a team of developers building and extending internal tooling to support the Carbon Black Predictive Security Cloud. The Predictive Security Cloud is a big data environment that aggregates data from across millions of customer endpoints and provides that data as input to ML, expert systems analytics and streaming prevention, as well as user analysis by threat researchers and intel analysts. These capabilities in turn power all Carbon Black products.
What You’ll Do
- Build web applications and RESTful APIs with Python 3 using Flask and Tornado.
- Bring a strong sense of empathy for the users of the applications you create and maintain.
- Read, review, give, and receive feedback on the team’s code in a positive and constructive manner.
What You’ll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience (Class of 2019)
- Knowledge of Python 3 and awareness of best practices and patterns for Python as it relates to readability, maintainability, and performance.
- Full stack experience including server side technologies (Docker, Linux), persistence technologies (relational databases, key/value stores, graph databases, etc.), Amazon Web Services, and Git on the command line.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.