Associate Software Engineer at TalentReef
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
In the role of Associate Software Engineer, you will be a full stack engineer that is part of a focused agile team working closely with Product Owners and UX designers to transform our SaaS application into a mobile first application. Your team will have domain ownership of components of the product base.
How You’ll Do It
- Engineer, code, and debug on both new and legacy platforms.
- Estimate effort of development tasks.
- Design and develop software using Java, ReactJS and SQL Server deployed to a cloud environment using AWS
- Create and support CI/CD pipeline and other automation tasks.
- Design technical requirements to deliver functional scope.
- Work with a talented team in an agile environment
- Owns extensive knowledge or area (domain or application) of the product base; takes technical leadership within those components; Completes design reviews on owned components
- CI/CD environments
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Assist Product Support teams in solving customer problems as needed.
- Perform code reviews, create unit and integration tests, etc.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
What You’ll Bring
- 1+ Years of Software Development Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Experience.
- Experience with Java, Spring, and React
- Understanding of Distributed and Service Oriented Design Patterns
- Enterprise deployment Awareness
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with NO SQL database systems
- Proficient with REST principles
- Code Performance Awareness
- Software Debugging
- Development Fundamentals
- Unit Testing
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Desire for continuous learning