Associate Software Engineer
Granicus is hiring a cohort of Associate Software Engineers in Denver! The cohort is set to start August 19th, so apply today!
The Associate Software Engineer role at Granicus is for developers early in their careers who are looking for a fun, supportive, and fast-paced environment in which to grow their skills and contribute code to production systems.
Associate Software Engineers will be expected to take on leadership roles in the maintenance of automation test suites, and they will be tasked to work on production code as well. All Granicus Software Engineers are expected to contribute to the broader Granicus technology organization in the deployment and support of these applications in higher environments.
What You Get To Do:
- Learn about and uphold the Development team's core values: Test-Driven Development, Collective Ownership, Agile Development, and Egoless Programming
- Write high-quality software using test-focused practices
- Be a core contributor to Granicus's automated testing suites
- Develop bug fixes and feature changes for at least one application within the Granicus product suite
- Collaborate with your Scrum team, the Development team, and the broader Product Organization
- Be a participating member of the broader Granicus technology organization
What We Need In You:
- Experience testing and/or supporting production-quality web applications (automated testing experience is a plus).
- Basic knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and related web technologies
- Commitment to quality and the craft of software development
- Comfort with the text editor of your choice and the command-line interface
- Passion for learning new things
- Interest in being a part of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.