Associate iOS Engineer at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor’s mobile team is tasked with rapidly delivering high-quality, robust, and responsive features to our mobile users. We’re striving to create the best mobile experience for our customers and, in doing so, offering streamlined workflows and features that are best experienced on mobile devices.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate iOS Developer for HomeAdvisor, you'll have the chance to enhance and improve our Consumer and Service Professional Apps.
- Our Service Provider network recently grew to over 150,000 pre-screened home service professionals. Currently, over half of our Service Professionals the Service Provider app and mobile web daily, and it is at the heart of our company's success.
- Our award-winning Homeowner app is used by over 250,000 of HomeAdvisor’s loyal customers each month to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros, and manage new projects.
- Our goal is to provide both our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment and release on a regular 2 week cadence. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to determine the best solution to our business problems and provide the best possible mobile experience for HomeAdvisor customers.
What you’ll need:
- Native iOS mobile application development experience
- Project work in Swift and Xcode with a passion for continuing to build-upon your skillset
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms in Swift
- Experience with CocoaPods and third-party frameworks
- Experience calling restful APIs
- Desire to work closely with product owners and designers from inception to production deployment
Bonus Points For:
- An app on the App Store - tell us about your side projects!
- Foosball and/or ping pong skills
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.