As an Associate Automation Engineer, you will join our Business Operations Team and serve as a key contributor in building and evolving new and strategic Integrated Payments offerings, related to our Customer Portal Automation (CPA) solution. You will work cross-functionally and take a hands-on role as we create and optimize this disruptive SaaS solution. As part of this success, this role supports on-going automation efforts of critical back-offices processes through configuring developing RPA workflows and configuring buyer profiles. As the Associate Automation Engineer, you routinely interface with internal partner organizations ranging from Billtrust project implementation teams through post implementation production support teams.
- Configure automation to digitize the completion of critical business processes through the latest RPA technology
- Create file parsers and data output to facilitate the delivery of financial data to partner platforms
- Write custom reports and perform data manipulation through SQL scripts
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, automation, and tools within Billtrust’s Emerging Solutions team
- Work collaboratively with internal and external test teams during the UAT phase of each project
- Strong ability to understand process workflows
- Ability to perform data analysis and develop SQL database queries
- Demonstrated ability to develop scripts in Python or a similar scripting language such as PHP, Perl or Shell
- Effective in communicating with cross-functional and distributed teams
- Energy, creativity, attention to detail, and an ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a related field. 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Remote Work: Flexibility to work 100% remotely to suit your lifestyle or commute into one of our offices in Denver, Chicago, or Lawrenceville, NJ.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.