AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. We’re reimagining and actively modernizing the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and with manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy technology that solves many of the central challenges of recycling and shifts the economics of the industry to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable. With more than 70 systems installed across North America, Japan, and Europe, we’re increasing the value that can be extracted from recyclable material through superior separation, purity enhancement, and identification of new end markets for reuse and recycling.
Our diverse, growing team of environmentalists, engineers, and other professionals shares a passion for the promise technology holds to transform the way we recycle. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to work in warehouse/factory environment assembling components for robotic cells.
As our Assembly Technician you will work to:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly drawings, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components and complex subassemblies by examining connections for correct fit; appropriately fastened parts and proper functionality.
- Verifies adherence to specifications by testing/measuring completed component.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Administers supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; requesting and/or placing and orders for supplies; verifying receipt.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed and assisting others to accomplish overall goals.
Your background and experience will likely include:
- Safety and quality focused, good judgment, and decision making aptitude, ability to monitor self performance
- Meticulous attention to detail with a quality aptitude
- Equipment Maintenance, and/or manufacturing experience particularly with complex electromechanical parts
- Depth of power tool experience
- Experience following engineering assembly documentation
- Work Experience:
- 2-4 years assembly, electrical, mechanical, assembly or manufacturing experience
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.