Applications Integrity Tester at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry.
Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including
reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch
of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the
process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with
the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV
norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the
entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're
looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to
achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
A Applications Integrity Tester tests the front end of the applications our agents and technicians use at DISH. Because we pride ourselves in knowing our end users and how they navigate applications in their day-to-day work, our focus is considering all the different flows that should be tested for upcoming changes deployed monthly. In addition to testing applications and their upcoming changes, we work with our business partners to influence new enhancements that will make our agent's and technicians' jobs more efficient! The team is looking for someone who is customer service oriented and who prides themselves in creative problem solving and advocating for those who use our applications. This position may require night and weekend work, both scheduled and unscheduled.
- Detail Oriented - Develop and maintain test cases, using business/IT requirements to ensure system changes meet requirements
- End-User Experience - Evaluate requirements for business need and optimal user experience
- Relationship Focused - Works well with various departments throughout the company, including marketing, sales, product teams, and IT; pro-actively communicates changes, improvements and defect fixes in non-technical terms to a large audience, escalating as needed
- Product Leadership - Ensures the product meets business needs and delivers value to users without introducing problems to current processes
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Aptitude for defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery.
- Must be able to handle different situations and tasks with minimal direct oversight from management.
- Applicants must be internally motivated to seek out projects and drive forward needed initiatives.
- Experience with Customer APP (CApp)
- Call center experience a plus
Compensation: $51,100.00/Year - $73,000.00/Year
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.