Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Applications Architect l Location: Remote, USA
Conga seeks an Applications Architect, NetSuite to join its IT team in Remote, USA. The Architect will have a solid background in working with business, creating business architecture and roadmaps. S/he will be a liaison between the business and the delivery teams (onshore and offshore). The candidate must have a strong customer service orientation and continuous improvement mindset, good judgement, be process oriented, analytical, work well in teams, project manage as required and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Define Enterprise Application Architecture, design patterns and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization
- Translate customer business goals into best practice technology solutions, define automation roadmap based on business use cases, and oversee implementation using market relevant tools and technologies
- Design and develop automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Participates in design reviews to ensure they meet automation policies and design principles
- Performs thorough code-reviews based on high engineering standards
- Identifies and communicates associated risk to all stakeholders
- Perform architecture reviews and capability assessments on the current enterprise landscape; provide recommendations for application modernization, portfolio optimization, and execute approved projects
- Be an active voice in build vs buy decisions.
- Lead M&A projects
- Around 15 years of IT experience, 5+ as an Enterprise Applications Architect
- Must have Salesforce, NetSuite, CPQ/CLM and Workday experience
- Experience in creating Business architecture and defining enterprise architecture from scratch.
- Extensive related project experience; architecture framework (e.g., BOST, TOGAF, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests
- Expert knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, RPA, microservices, event driven architecture
- Comfortable in working with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications.
- Experience in leading M&A projects
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.