Are you an experienced QA Engineer who enjoys building groundbreaking software with a highly intelligent team? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to make a big difference in a growing organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in API planning and design sessions to develop world class solutions
- Develop software test strategies to ensure proper solution implementation and supportability
- Drive risk-based testing conversations
- Design and automate, debug and maintain test scripts
- Test API software from development through implementation
- Ensure API best practices and standards are followed; maintain and oversee proper documentation
- Execute test cases in local and cloud deployment environments
- Accurately document defects with reproducible steps, root cause and failure analysis.
- Assume a lead role in testing, analysis, and communication of results
- Deploy and maintain Windows Server and SQL Server environments locally and in Azure/AWS cloud
- 3+ years API test design and execution
- 3+ years manual test design and execution
- 2+ years SQL scripting and Unix shell scripting experience
- 3+ years working in a SCRUM or Agile engineering environment
- 2+ years managing and deploying applications into test environments.
- 2+ years cloud testing experience, such as MS Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Experience testing and automating REST Services
- Experience with TestNG, Postman, JMeter or similar testing tools
- Experience with source repositories, such as GitHub
- Experience with SQL and general knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Experience with virtualization, such as Hyper-V or Virtual Machine Manager.
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts
- Knowledge of software industry standards and trends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong technical and operational problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead initiatives and manage projects with minimal guidance
- Fast learner and high degree of creativity and proactivity in solving problems.
- Working knowledge of information security concepts and techniques, as they apply to enterprise operating systems and applications
- 2+ years’ experience of test design with automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, CodedUI and LoadRunner.
- Proficiency in XUnit, NUnit and MSTest
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C#, or related languages/technologies
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.