TrueCoach is looking for an Android engineer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the development team and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out a strategic mobile presence for the product, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
Our stack and methodology:
- Development: Kotlin, Android Studio and REST.
- Testing: CircleCI, BrowserStack
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS
- We also follow agile based development, continuous integration, and we use Git.
- Strong alignment with our engineering culture
- Belief that Android is the best mobile platform
- Proven track record building high quality mobile applications for Android
- Java or Kotlin
- Familiarity with fundamental technologies of the web, browsers, and mobile applications
- Strong desire to learn new things and high GASI(Give-a-shit index)
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of your career
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Experience building SaaS products
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents (Anthem PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- The ability to customize the perks you want(conference travel, 401k match, etc.)
- 10% investment time
- Quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Flexible work from home policy
- Relocation assistance