- Build and develop video processing applications on both desktop and mobile systems
- Participate in research and performance evaluation of video processing algorithms
- Participate in designing and developing algorithms in Zoom video processing pipelines at module and system levels
- Implement video processing algorithms with modular and well-organized code
- Optimize video processing algorithms using x86_x64 and ARM NEON assembly code to speed up performance on corresponding platforms
- Customize, integrate, and ship deep learning models in real-world applications across various platforms including Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
- Set up test environments, develop test tools and design unit tests for software runtime verification.
- Master degree in engineering fields such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics.
- Experienced programming skills and proficient with C/C++ or Objective-C
- Excellent communication (both oral, written, and interpersonal)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of image and video processing
- Familiar with Java or Python
- Familiar with multi-threaded programming and communication mechanisms
- Familiar with of multimedia stream data processing flow
- Familiar with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe, etc.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram