2022 Test Engineer (New Grad) at Zoom Video Communications
What you will do:
- Work closely with development team to understand the features, its design and implementation
- Design and develop the automation using Java leveraging the TestNG, SpringSpring framework and Selenium
- Create a secure and scalable platform utilizing the the latest cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL)
- Build metrics and analytics tool to extract valuable insights into test coverage and quality
- Triage critical customer issues and support customer engagement
- BA/BS, graduate degree or PhD in Computer Science
- Experience with concurrency, and design patterns
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, network programming and/or developing large software systems
- Excellent foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for maximum performance, and large scale
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL) and cloud based test automation solution
- Strong programming experience in Java.
- React or Python
- AWS production deployment a plus
- Jenkins Pipeline
***Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States***
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram