What you will do:
- Write and push high quality code efficiently to the frontend of our application(s
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Ensure systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Build solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
- At least 18 years old, currently enrolled in a four year academic institution completing an undergrad, grad, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related STEM field and will have received their degree by the time of hire.
- Detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a diverse organization.
- Strong communication skills and a desire for continuous learning.
- A authentic interest in advancing Zoom's mission, values, and culture.
Please apply to no more than two Zoom New Grad roles
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram