We are looking for a talented, self motivated, well-rounded individual to work as a Jr. Telephony Engineer in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
The Jr. Telephony Engineer will work in Zoom's Telephony team in building and maintaining Zoom's Global Voice Audio Conferencing platforms.
This individual will interface with our carriers and customers as well as Zoom Operations, Network and Service Engineering teams to design, build, enhance and support all aspects of Zoom Audio Conference Telephony platforms.
This is an exciting position with a global company.
- Supporting Zoom VoIP infrastructure applications, hardware and software related to Zoom Telephony projects and other operational tasks.
- Work with VoIP gateways for both SIP and PSTN protocols.
- Create Network Diagrams and related documentation using Microsoft Visio
- Support operational activities including CA helpdesk ticket resolution
- Participate in the planning and design of both network and VoIP systems
- Simultaneously and successfully handle multiple, disparate projects while working with other members of the team and supporting end-users
- Sufficient education, training, and experience with Networking and Telephony to demonstrate possession and direct application of technical knowledge and abilities.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, Masters degree preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram