Our engineering R/D Asynchronous team will provide opportunities to work across our stack developing software ranging from web server to business application layers for our distributed cloud-services distributed cloud-hosted backend.
- BS/MS in computer science, ECE, EE
- C/C++ for backend systems
- NOSQL Database experience
- Linux development preferred
- Familiar with HTTP protocol
- Familiar with some scripting languages such as PhP and Shell
- Solid computer background in courses focusing on operating systems, compilers, database management and data structure/algorithms
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram