- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across ZOOM cross production team
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple work streams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Manage large scale, company-wide projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization, debrief facilitation and close
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Support on the creation of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance by using SLAs and KPIs
- Operation deployment knowledge and good understanding of deployment requirements, dependence.
- Experience with agile tooling - Jira for task delegation and assignment and tracking completion of items
- Experience on programming, like Java, Python, SQL
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram