Director of Market Strategy
What You'll Do
- You’ll work directly with our Leadership Team, acting as a facilitator and enabler. You’ll transform visions into fully-vetted and actionable initiatives. You’ll be the ‘aide-de-camp’ - Facilitating coordination across teams to keep ideas moving forward, and allowing the Leadership Team to focus on scaling the business and the big picture.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll make better informed strategic decisions thanks to your due diligence in market sizing analysis and competitive research.
- We’ll rest assured that our pricing structures are optimized based on the scenario analysis and pricing models you have built.
- We’ll eliminate the “back burner!” We’ll either fail fast or move initiatives into production thanks to your ability to clearly document, scope and analyze feasibility of projects for review.
- We'll make sure that Leadership Team projects are moved forward and carried out thanks to your coordination
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, or technology company.
- You’re a natural problem solver, with particularly strong quantitative skills and are comfortable building complex models in Excel.
- You have worked in the software space, and understand inner workings of SaaS companies.
- You have the polish of a consultant - superb written and verbal communication, engaging presence with executives, best-in-class attention to detail.
- You have real world experience applying structure and strategy to complex problems.
- You have solid market research experience in multiple verticals, and can speak to your research results and methodologies.
- You’re action oriented and have a knack for moving projects forward - You always know which teams to turn to, and are able to orchestrate cross-team efforts beautifully.
- You understand that in small business there is no job too small, and can point to times when you’ve been quick to get your hands dirty!
- You’re extremely organized and leverage technology to improve communication, collaboration and accountability.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree, and preferably an MBA as well!You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.