Our newest team member will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of our continuous integration/continuous deployment frameworks and tools. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong sense of good design principles, forward thinking, and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and thoroughly. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member of our team, and contributing to the team's collective growth and success. We want someone who will question and prod to find the best solution to a problem, and carry that solution through to production.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on adherence to Agile programming methodologies, resulting in well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time, on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications.
• Lead the team forward with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments
• Continuously improve our release process
• Help the team with triage of application issues
• Assist with technical design for solutions to business requirements
• Develop server APIs to support client applications
• Perform performance testing and tuning
• Document designs and implementation
• SoA/Microservices architectural support
• Performance monitoring and troubleshooting utilizing AppDynamics, New Relic, mPulse
• 3 – 5 years windows engineering
• 3 – 5 years IIS support
• 3 – 5 years experience supporting a highly available .NET platform
• 1 – 2 years experience with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy or other CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins)
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.