Web & Graphic Designer
Convercent is looking for a creative powerhouse to help us bring our brand to world and execute on our mission to drive ethics to the center of business for a better world. You would be the go-to resource for executing Convercent’s visual design on the marketing team. But this isn’t just a “make it pretty” position. You understand the importance of a proper typographic hierarchy and the finer points of conversion optimization. You will be driving real business value from your work and creating truly elegant design solutions.
The majority of your work will be digital and centered around our website and marketing functions, with the occasional printed postcard, tradeshow stand and sales sheet, but expect to wear many hats as design touches many different areas and requires different skills from time to time. We are agile and things move fast so you will need to jump in and get started right away. This is a great opportunity for the right person to learn new and different skills with a dynamic and experienced team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Website - Graphics & Design, updates, landing pages
- Marketing materials - Ebooks, infographics, social graphics, email design, ad graphics
- Sales & marketing powerpoint, document templates
- Brand & style guide, ensure consistency across organization
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in graphic or web design
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- HTML & CSS (SASS or LESS helps too)
- Good written communicator
- MS Office
Nice to have:
- Video and/or photography shooting and editing skills
- Adobe After Effects and/or Premier is a plus
- Hubspot certification
- Wordpress Experience
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.