Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
As a Visual Designer, you get to be part of a growing and passionate team of marketers at BombBomb. Collaborating with peers and our Creative Director, you’ll work to implement and establish a user-focused rebrand across our company and offer an innovative approach toward bringing our mission of Human-centered Communication to the market. So far this year, our team has materialized a new brand, released countless web pages, designed a Fast Company book, and conceived an upcoming docuseries film—with so much more ahead!
We are looking for a multi-faceted designer to drive collaborative and empathetic solutions to a wide range of marketing initiatives. Your goal will be to ensure we have an engaging, holistic, and user-focused visual experience across the customer lifecycle, enhancing the perception and understanding of our offering with current and future customers. You are also a creative and user-focused problem-solver who can visually express and build our brand, offering unique insights and solutions for materials such as webpages, sales enablement materials, presentations, and campaigns.
What you’ll do...
- Design Application
- Demonstrate a strong creative and organizational ability that utilizes design principles to shape elevated and marketable design outcomes.
- Implement foundational design processes and practices into your work, from sketches and wireframes to high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Offer a wide range of thoughtful and conceptually distinct solutions to business problems.
- Embrace an iterative design approach, striving for valuable, achievable, and testable outcomes.
- Brand Application
- Utilize our brand system to create engaging customer stories and visual narratives for marketing materials, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Help adapt and reimagine the use of our brand to meet the growing needs of the company, recognizing opportunities for brand growth, systemization, and iteration.
- Ensure brand adoption with your marketing and company peers, advocating for the needs of the customer and the cohesion of their visual experience.
- UI/UX Application
- Develop and implement user-focused and standard-practice UI/UX patterns to our digital experiences.
- Synthesize complex information into clear and easy-to-use experiences while building a compelling story for the user.
- Utilize Agile practices including mapping, customer feedback, and testing to generate work and ensure successful results.
- Work collaboratively with production and development teams to ensure high-quality digital experiences.
- Work Management
- Collaborate with teams to understand business needs and translate goals into effective designs.
- Form unique perspectives that offer new insights to a group and challenge preconceived thinking.
- Turn group insights into actionable, goal-oriented design opportunities.
- Be flexible to the ideas and approaches of others.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Professionalism: Present yourself to others in the organization as reliable, respectful, and competent.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 3-5 years design experience in-house, agency or freelance
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience) in digital design, communication design, graphic design, illustration/animation or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Software
- Experience in Brand system application, design and development
- Experience with UI/UX system application, design and development
- Strong conceptual and organizational skills
- Ability to adopt new technologies and design methodologies
- A web-based portfolio - please attach the link in your application!
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $75,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Work location expectations:
The Visual Designer is able to work remotely full time, but also has the option to come into our office in Colorado Springs.
BombBomb Benefits Package includes:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth