Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
As the Visual Designer, you will be responsible for working with the marketing team to design and update new and existing assets and pages on JumpCloud.com. You will work cross functionally within marketing and across various teams throughout the company to help drive company-wide initiatives on the website. You will work directly with the website development team as well as fellow designers to help bring your designs to life and iterate on these designs through experimentation.
We're looking for...
- A love for all things typography, design and user experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated expertise with UI/UX, skills, tools and procedures for the applicable media
- Experience in solving complex problems in storytelling and providing real-world solutions
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Background working in collaborative, iterative teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to write and speak effectively and clearly communicate with peers, leadership team and clients
- Ability to work with both highly technical and non-technical teams
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Listens well and incorporates others’ viewpoints into the design process
- Experience with animations
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with experimentation in design and user testing
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $90,000 - $110,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description