Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado (Relocation Provided)
Bonusly is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Visual Designer to expand our impact as an established leader in HR B2B SaaS. As a Visual Designer at Bonusly you’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals, from concept to execution, for stakeholders across the business. Like all of our design jobs, you’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the Bonusly design language as you create innovative, great-looking marketing assets, sales collateral, and product elements that people love to use. You will get to positively impact some of the most influential companies in the world such as Hulu, Chobani, Headspace, Palo Alto Networks, and more by growing a product that empowers employees to show appreciation for each other, build stronger working relationships, and feel a greater sense of belonging.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to Bonusly’s design strategy and concept and create marketing and product assets that refine and build out our brand.
- Rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality designs for our marketing website, landing pages, collateral, and digital assets (with the occasional print project)
- Contribute to and collaborate on component libraries and/or design systems
- Collaborate across departments to throughout the design process and iterate based on usability testing and feedback
- Actively facilitate and participate in brainstorming, planning, and objective creation to ensure design and strategy is on message and appropriate for our audience
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends and share these insights with the team.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that loves to deliver value for our customers.
- Embrace a nuanced view of time off, as we encourage our team to mix work and free time in different ways to help people stay motivated and refreshed.
💯You should apply if you…..
- have 3+ years of visual design experience for web and mobile
- have previous experience with producing marketing materials
- have a portfolio showcasing your 💯 visual design skills
- are experienced in designing in Illustrator.
- enjoy collaborating with awesome folks in cross-functional roles to create great-looking experiences
- are skill at working with and contributing to design systems
Bonus Points for…..
- experience with Figma, Sketch, or other collaborative design tools.
- the drive to act and own high-impact projects from day one
- previous work experience in a startup environment
- Base: $90,000 - $115,000
- Equity: 0.04% - 0.07%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.