As a Visual Designer at CircleCI, you will be responsible for creating clean and engaging visual designs across multiple platforms that help build the CircleCI brand.About Design at CircleCI
Design at CircleCI is a multi-disciplinary team that drives a consistent voice and experience through our entire customer and partner network. The team is made up of communication designers, product designers, visual designers and researchers who work hand in hand with marketing, product management, and engineering to create CircleCI’s industry leading product. If you want a chance to work on a unified brand, marketing, and product vision the CircleCI design team is the right place for you.What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on overarching brand projects across CircleCI to create a first-class branded end-to-end customer experience.
- Support marketing programs and initiatives with visual designs and production
- Work with user research to gain insights and feedback on design
- Practice best-in-class creative work and provide proper creative leadership to craft a coherent and consistent visual narrative for all audiences across Product and Marketing areas.
- Work closely with the product marketing, content, and demand generation teams to develop effective designs for all online demand generation and content assets including blogs, landing pages, email templates, banner ads, white paper templates, etc.
- 2+ years of Visual Design experience
- A background in a Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, a design related program
- Deliver design assets for digital and print marketing including website, ads, banners, communication, brochures, signage, infographics, icons, illustrations, etc.
- Experience working on illustrations and animations
- Support development of a consistent brand experience across CircleCI
- Great communicator and collaborator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and find opportunities for process and structure
- An exceptional portfolio featuring examples of multi-channel design projects
- Experience of working on projects with multiple stakeholders internal or external
- Experience working on diverse projects and a proven track record of improving conversion rates
- Experience with establishing effective A/B testing programs
- Expertise with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision
- Strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, design thinking, and HTML/CSS
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Behance, Dribble, Twitter, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI