Video Editor (Part-Time) at Pipeline
Role: Video Editor (Part-Time)
Reports to: Communications Lead
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Company The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 257 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
Job Purpose We are looking for a part-time Video Editor to edit and create high-quality video content for social and other digital media using raw material provided (no on-site production required).
- Execute all technical aspects of the video production process, including (but not limited to): pre-production, production, and post production of video
- Video editing, sound editing, and accompanying subtitles
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team and management
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- 3 years of experience as a video specialist or a similar role
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills and ability to juggle several projects
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition or similar video and sound editing software
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics
- BA/BS or similar degree
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.