Sunday: Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix --for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors (including Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk), and following our recent series C raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment.If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out the article on us in FastCompany!
We are looking for a creative individual with strong video editing skills and equally strong motion graphics skills to join our team of designers and content creators. You will be responsible for collaborating with our growth team on video and motion graphics focused ad content, editing footage shot by our Videographer, and working closely with our creative content team to build the foundation of our future video program. This includes: collaborating with creative team members, assisting with video shoots, and designing and editing videos specializing in performance marketing on our website, ads on YouTube, Facebook and more.
As photo and video have become the optimum way to communicate our company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
The Video Editor/ Motion graphics designer works within the Creative/Content Team to collaboratively execute on key projects across the company. This role supports all the marketing and advertising initiatives for our quickly growing, exciting startup.
Local candidates only – Denver/Boulder area
We’re a Creative/Content Department looking for the right Videographer/Video Editor to join our in-house team in a collaborative, growing, egoless environment. We are a small but growing team, building a brand and an aesthetic. So you will have the opportunity to be a part of shaping the look and feel of a fast growing, exciting startup.
You’ll Make an Impact By:
- Assembling and editing raw footage
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Adding sound to enhance footage
- Designing motion graphics to enhance footage
- Improving and correcting lighting and color.
- Working closely with directors and writers to present a final product that matches his or her vision
- 3-5 years professional video editing and motion graphics experience
- Portfolio showing your work in video editing and motion graphics
- An understanding of color, typography, composition, music, conceptual thinking, and design
- Experience in branding marketing and social media advertising
- Ability to correct sound and color along with a knowledge of video compression workflow
- Can handle multiple tasks/assignments
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
- Creativity, motivation, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Demonstrate strong workflow management and communication skills
- Local candidates only – Denver/Boulder area
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Flexible remote/in-office work
- Autonomy to make critical decisions that will drive team success
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Compensation: $85,000 - $109,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Location: Remote / Boulder, CO Named best place to live by U.S. News for the past 2 years
Startup jobs aren't for everyone. They’re often demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why!. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.