At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking a UX Researcher to help drive user research and engagement. The successful candidate will provide impactful user insights throughout the product life cycle.
The UX Researcher will collaborate across the growing Product Team to conduct research and disseminate findings to drive products forward. The UX Researcher will be the point of contact for our user base and be the voice of the user within the team. This person will own research deliverables and provide insights from this data. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is willing to take on challenges and is not afraid to think outside the box.
- Conduct research in specific product fields for the lifecycle of the product; generative, evaluative, etc.
- Discover motivations and behaviors of the product user base using both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Be familiar with a variety of research methods to facilitate persona and product development.
- Analyze and summarize data points to influence and recommend product direction with both designer and product manager.
- Engage with our user base on both a pre-launch and post-launch basis through user interviews, social media, etc.
- Outline research processes for future product use.
- Identify and integrate new research approaches.
- Collaborate across Product and Development teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Start up experience desired.
- Intrinsically motivated professionally who is willing to take initiative and work through ambiguity.
- Strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action and self-accountability.