Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
You are a junior or mid-level user researcher who focuses on collecting and analyzing insights in an agile and rapidly changing environment. You have experience running qualitative research with internal teams and leveraging research findings to foster cross-team alignment and inform the direction of early prototypes. You have a strong desire to grow your research skills with our UX Research and Insights Lead while leveraging your current experience to help Automox expand our product thoughtfully.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with the UX Research and Insights Lead to support day-to-day tactical research needs for UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Conduct and evaluate qualitative research with internal stakeholders to define the problem space, identify use cases, and explore potential solutions.
- Help Automox achieve the appropriate level of confidence with design concepts prior to engaging with external stakeholders.
- Conduct competitor research on UIs, and identify opportunities as well as requirements for Automox applications.
- Help maintain a growing set of insights by documenting and categorizing customer insights into themes, using tools such as AirTable.
- Help validate concepts and identify potential usability pain points in early-phase prototypes.
- Foster cross-team alignment by sharing research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Focus on employee experience and engaging the empathy of the organization around the user’s primary goals and needs.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools to ask questions, gather data, and analyze themes and trends.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $70,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.