UX Research Manager at Ibotta (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Ibotta is seeking a UX Research Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Oversee the UX Research team ensuring that the team provides insights and actionable recommendations to help drive user-centered product strategy
- Provide 1:1 coaching and professional development for all team members
- Help with team structure and future scaling
- Define and execute research plans for both generative (e.g., in-depth interviews, contextual inquiry) and evaluative (e.g., surveys, usability testing) research
- Deliver a variety of research deliverables informed by quantitative and qualitative data (including personas, journey maps, custom frameworks, survey results)
- Socialize research findings and best practices at all levels of the organization, including with senior leadership
What we are looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in UX research, market research or related analytical field
- 2 years of experience as a people manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical skills: G Suite, PowerPoint & Excel, Usability testing and surveys, Contextual Inquiry, IDIs, Service Blueprinting, Stakeholder Interviews, Diary Studies
- Demonstrated understanding of UX principles, both design and research
- Comfort managing multiple projects, including logistics of participant recruiting, with great attention to detail
- Proven experience in influencing design and product teams
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to influence thinking and perspective cross-functionally
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $100,000-$115,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.