Spekit is the leading just-in-time learning platform for driving adoption across applications. With Spekit, teams can create, embed and surface training across tools, exactly when and where users need it most. Through a one-click integration with Salesforce and other tools, Spekit gives organizations the flexibility to move quickly, drive organizational change and scale learning.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Denver, CO, Spekit has customers across financial services, real estate, high tech, healthcare and more including JLL, Hobsons, Bluewater Learning, Built In and Mariner Wealth. These innovative teams use Spekit to streamline onboarding, reinforce learning and boost productivity.
Our team is looking for a UI/UX Sr. Designer professional to help shape the future of Spekit. As the first full-time UI/UX role, you will be responsible for the quality of the overarching Spekit experience, working closely with product, marketing and engineering to envision, design, and prototype new products and features.
Designers serve a vital role at Spekit, from creating the vision for new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and embrace collaboration and feedback.
We have a hardworking, diverse, and supportive culture and look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. If you're a do-er who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants ownership over a growing product, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
Problem Definition + Empathy:
- Continually empathize with our users and be their advocate in the room. Make decisions based on user research and analytical data, asking strategic questions to inform the product.
Product Solution Delivery:
- Create, prototype, test, and iterate concepts with product and marketing.
- Facilitate successful team collaboration to understand product requirements, and create desirable, viable and usable solutions to big problems.
- Validate and learn as quickly as possible with collaboration being a major key.
- Your squadmates rely on you for your strong design opinion while being flexible and open to ideas during the collaborative convergence on a simple, elegant, desirable, viable, feasible, and usable solution and the necessary UX/UI.
- Designing for MVP + additional releases in collaboration with PMs and engineers.
- We move fast. Willingness to communicate and work collaboratively with product and engineering is key
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of extensive experience in a leading individual contributor role, on a B2B SaaS product design team for desktop
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, marketing design, and idea generation
- Extensive experience closely partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Extensive experience with Invision, Sketch and other design and prototyping tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills