Hotel Engine (https://www.hotelengine.com) seeks a product designer to join our rapidly growing team. You will use your skills in ux design, ui design, and interaction design, to create hi-fi solutions to pitch to our product, engineering and operations teams. Our team is small but focused on shipping quality product and we want to add a self-starter who truly enjoys software design, product ownership, solving problems, and learning something new every day.
- Take complex design problems and translate technical requirements into simple, elegant UX solutions.
· Collaborate with agile team members from story requirements to development deliverables by creating wireframes, prototypes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockup to present solutions to our product and engineering teams to get buy-in on your UX solutions.
- Develop cross-platform web, mobile, and app wireframes.
- Collaborate with Marketing to deliver webpages and customer journeys that drive maximum engagement and lead generation for their campaigns.
- Support the Head of Design to achieve brand goals by assisting in defining, enhancing, and utilizing branded components to create on-brand UI. Be the enforcer and quality control for brand guidelines from a product execution perspective.
- Work and communicate with in-office and remote team members.
- Create usability testing plans to evaluate designs.
- High-fidelity wireframe and prototyping experience (i.e. Figma)
- Excellent interaction design skills
- Experience moving designs throughout an agile development process, including monitoring and reporting progress in an Agile software program (i.e. Jira)
- Strong interpersonal skills that bridge business stakeholders and product development process
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, to drive the entire team to success
- Tenacity and ability to thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Service oriented attitude with rapid responsiveness to internal and external requests
- Strong facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in interaction design, marketing, computer science, or other related fields
- 4+ years of UI / UX, graphic, and visual design in a corporate or agency context
- Experience with Project Management software (i.e. Zube)
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership, snacks, and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties