UX Designer at PlayerLync
PlayerLync is one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
This position will play a key role in the design and development of PlayerLync’s software products. The individual will be responsible for working closely with product management resources and the Director of product design to create software design artifacts for development, as well as partnering with development resources to refine design approaches and ensure successful delivery through the development lifecycle.
What you will do
50% UX Analysis – Partner with product management, customer success, sales and customer support organizations to understand customer needs and expectations, customer business priorities, and end user personas. Work with customers directly to gather input and feedback, as well as to test and validate design concepts.
50% UI Design – Working under the direction of PlayerLync product management and senior design resources, synthesize customer and stakeholder inputs into interface design concepts, and create appropriate design assets for validation and development handoff. Artifacts may include conceptual sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and both low and high-fidelity mockups.
- You align with our company values and mission: https://www.playerlync.com/about
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience.
- Demonstrated experience with business systems design, with complex transactional systems interface experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in responsive and mobile-first design modalities, with native mobile app design experience preferred.
- Excellent design orientation with a passion for the end user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with ability to explain complex concepts in simple and understandable terms to a layperson
- Familiarity with common prototyping and design tools such as Sketch, Axure, etc.
- Basic familiarity with HTML CSS strongly preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast paced environment
- B.S. or B.A. degree in related field
What you can expect
- Competiive Compensation
- A highly qualified and competent team around you to drive success
- Opportunity to work with a cutting-edge technology
- Industry leading design resources
- Great coaches and mentors
- Health Benefits, 401k options, and an unlimited PTO policy
- Free food at some of your favorite restaurants