Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
DHI Group, Inc. is looking for a passionate and creative User Experience Designer that deeply cares how people interact and use our sites. You’ll create inspiring experiences that help our employers create and post amazing jobs and enable our job seekers to quickly discover and apply to their dream jobs. Ideally you bring deep knowledge about UX Design best practices, you love seeing your prototypes turn into UI designs and come to life by our development teams. You should be an excellent communicator, have strong organizational skills, broad expertise, attention to detail, strong vision, big-picture thinking and thrive on collaboration.
- Lead the UX process across all of our brand websites and native mobile apps.
- Create design artifacts including user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity comps, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Conduct user testing and user interviews
- Ideate on strategic design solutions with other team members, stakeholders and partners
- Document design thinking, findings and proposals and communicate these to product leadership
- Participate as a contributor in an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers, business and brand strategists, and software developers
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Champion great UX within technical constraints
- Communicate confidently and effectively about designs with others across the organization, including executives
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, analytics and product owners to translate customer needs and user experience goals.
What are we requiring for this role?
- Outstanding visual design skills with an ability to solve complex user problems with a beautifully intuitive interface
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams
- In depth knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology
- Substantial understanding of user interface issues and information architecture
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Be passionate about all things UX and showcase knowledgeable in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, new media design or related design field.
- 5 or more years of user experience design for software and/or Web
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!