Position: Senior UX/UI Designer, Product Management
Location: Broomfield, CO
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics - predictive, statistical, and spatial - using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a talented Senior User Experience/Interaction Designer for our Product Management team. Designers at Alteryx thrive when solving challenging design problems around data analytics. Success relies on open communication and creative analysis. Research helps us answer tough design questions and we are looking for seasoned design professionals with inquisitive minds to help us develop creative solutions to challenging problems. Confidence and decision-making skills are key. You will work closely with our product management and development teams to bring your concepts and designs to life in our desktop and web products.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the application design lifecycle within an Agile environment. This should include proficiency in experience design, knowledge in user research and testing, and strong visual design skills. Experience with complex enterprise software and windows applications is a plus.
Please provide a portfolio when applying to this position.
What you will be doing:
- Design wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual design mock-ups that translate business needs and user stories into intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Provide UI and UX evaluation and design for our full technology platform, including windows and web-based products.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to estimate scope and adjust priorities.
- Work closely with the development teams to guide the implementation of designs.
- Participate in user research and testing to continually search for improvements to the user experience.
- Produce UI and Graphic Design assets for product development teams.
- Integrate corporate branding and develop style guides that provide consistent interfaces for existing and new products.
What we are looking for in you:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a UX/UI role
- Experience designing Windows desktop, enterprise, SaaS, and web products
- Ability to balance requirements for our new users and learnability of our products without hampering expert users who make full use of advanced functionality
- Fluency in prototyping tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Axure.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Demonstrable history of working with engineering teams to deliver projects
- BS/BA Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio demonstrating interaction and visual interface design skills
- Knowledge of, HTML, CSS, or software programming languages is a plus
- Familiarity with databases and/or big data is a plus.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer