CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation, competitive salaries and stock options, remote working policies and company happy hours and perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood. With this, includes a newly built office space, access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available. Our budgeted salary range is $100k-$115k. Join us and see for yourself!
Who We’re Looking For:
A full-time UX Design Lead to collaborate and help drive design cross functionally in our Denver office located in the RiNo district.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
As UX Design Lead, you will join a truly innovative and growing product team responsible for developing and advancing our platform. You will be a key contributor to an expanding design team, charged with crafting industry leading care experiences for our patients, providers, and customers in telehealth.This role will report to the Director of Product Design and UX, while working closely with development, product management, marketing, operations and account teams to help own and lead projects from conception through launch. You will also have the opportunity to lead and collaborate with key stakeholders as you work to align the organization around design thinking and human centered methodologies.
This role has the critical responsibility of concepting data informed solutions and product experiences based on inputs from our users and stakeholders. What’s more, you will help mature the organization’s understanding of design through the application of design thinking. You will be expected to put our users first in every aspect of the design life-cycle. You will work collaboratively with an inquiring mind to deliver the most trusted care experience that empowers users to feel confident and engaged.
Conceive, plan and lead the design of highly effective solutions for our telehealth products
- Be a zealous advocate for our users by becoming an expert in human centered, telehealth experience design for our digital products
- Create usable, accessible, modern UX solutions for user care journeys in our products
- Define digital design strategies that help drive efficiencies for design, development and the organization
- Produce appropriate artifacts such as site maps, wireframes, prototypes and UX requirements documentation utilizing your design toolkit
- Build, maintain and mature a design system, creating efficiencies for design and engineering
- Communicate the process and value of our design discipline to the organization
- Ability to prototype interactive mobile experiences with a mobile first approach
Support a safe, collaborative egoless atmosphere
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to leadership, engineering and product teams
- Ability to understand the product strategy at a high level and work with product management to break down needs into executable plans
- Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development, and content
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, work environment
- Ability to respond and pivot quickly around evolving business needs within our maturing startup environment
Use data, research and process to drive decisions
- Conduct user research to understand and improve product usage
- Work with product managers to analyze metrics that inform the success of solutions
- Facilitate research and discovery sessions that help product focus on ways to create market disruption within our solutions
- Employ rapid testing processes that gather feedback for swift design iteration
- Quickly understand adoption and utilization issues in order to improve heuristics and usability
- Utilize user experience standards as a playbook for your design process – heuristics, UX laws, accessibility and ethics
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Understand data and how to interpret it
- Understand research and how to conduct it
- Has an inquisitive mind with emphasis on collaboration
- Meticulous in design thought and production of digital assets – grounded in visual design fundamentals
- Technical background or strong familiarity with software engineering
Must have qualifications:
- A portfolio showcasing mobile design experience – user interface and interaction
- Extreme proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design prototyping tools
- Ability to think strategically to design solutions that align with business goals and objectives
- 5-7 years of previous experience