User Experience Designer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a User Experience Designer, you will design the future of Healthgrades’ enterprise web solutions, enabling health systems, hospitals, and providers to better reach consumers who are seeking care.
In this role, you will function as a true hybrid designer who is passionate about your work that spans across the end-to-end user journey of visual, UI, and UX design. If you enjoy empathizing with and learning from users and are excited about creating experiences that will help users solve their problems in a delightful way, this could be a great opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with services team to design and test enterprise healthcare websites
- Participate in design research to inform UX and visual design
- Work with product team to continually improve productized search experience
- Work with project leads to strategize and plan
- Create UX wireframes and visual designs based on research
- Present design solutions to clients, product owners, and stakeholders; gather feedback and iterate
- Document specs, prepare assets, and conduct testing with the development team to launch new designs
- Author and publish guidelines about design components and patterns
- Learn and understand the principal technical functions of the product and how they apply to the end-user website
What You Will Bring:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in an enterprise design role
- Experience with and/or in-depth training on conducting design research in Enterprise Design Thinking
- Experience working hands-on with front-end developers
- Knowledge of core visual design principles and practices including typography, layout, color theory and layout
- Solid understanding of interaction design, user-centric design, and user experience design
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional user-centered outcomes to market through innovative, out-of-box designs
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience using brand standards and design systems, including accessibility and testing
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k programs, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!