User Experience Designer
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Arrow’s product vision by researching, conceiving, prototyping, and designing intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify user and design problems to devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks, champion new ideas and promote design thinking.
- At least 4-5 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for digital environments, such as, E-Commerce and search.
- Must have experience working with Agile development teams and be willing to be a leader in design thinking.
- Ability to work with detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet Arrow’s needs and vision.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, as well as, usability and accessibility principles.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions both efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be willing to help, share knowledge and experience with teammates, as well as, learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Possess the ability to showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Experience with customer experience and satisfaction measurement programs a plus.