User Experience Designer
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a talented UX Designer to join the team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. You’ll work alongside other UX professionals, as well as engineers and product owners, to create the next generation of cyber defense tools. We apply an array of research techniques to ensure that our award-winning user experience continues to set the bar for innovation in data visualization, security workflow, and threat analysis. If you consider yourself highly creative, enjoy solving challenging user interaction problems -- particularly those related to data visualization -- and are interesting in joining a dedicated (and occasionally funny) team, we encourage you to apply.
- Collaborate effectively with diverse engineering teams and company departments to deliver an effective user experience across a variety of platforms and audiences
- Support the development process with high-quality visual artifacts (wireframes, mockups, findings documents, style guides, personas, etc.)
- Participate in user study preparation and execution, including participant recruitment, experimental design, facilitation, observation, etc.
- Work with teammates to interpret research findings and distill them into actionable product requirements and related artifacts (including high-resolution mockups)
- Present usability findings, best practices, and feature roadmaps to team members and stakeholders
- Be an effective and positive participant in team discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer for enterprise web applications
- Demonstrated experience designing data visualizations for large and/or complex data sets
- Strong background in visual design principles and best practices, including visual hierarchy, gestalt principles, typography, etc.
- Familiarity with software application design conventions, technologies, development practices, etc.
- An understanding of the human mind, including: the visual system, learning and memory, our perceptual biases, etc.
- Familiarity with user research methods
- An ever-evolving toolbox, which probably includes some of these: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, HTML/CSS
- A general understanding of hardware, software, computer networks, the Internet, and the basic components of Information Technology.
- Strong written, verbal, and intangible communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.