User Experience Designer I at LogRhythm
User Experience Designer I
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a highly motivated User Experience designer to join our team. You’ll work alongside other UX professionals, Software Engineers, and members of the Product team to create the next generation of cyber defense tools. We apply an array of research techniques to ensure that our award-winning user experience continues to set the bar for innovation and ease of use. If you consider yourself highly creative, enjoy telling stories with data, and are interesting in joining a dedicated and hard-working team, we encourage you to apply.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Support the development process with high-quality design artifacts (mockups, wireframes, style guides, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to deliver an innovative user experience to customers.
- Participate in user research (e.g. participant recruitment, experimental design, facilitation, observation, and presentation of results).
- Participate in presentation of design artifacts, usability findings, usability best practices to the wider R&D organization.
- Be an effective and positive team member.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, interaction design, psychology or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer.
- Experience designing data visualizations.
- Familiarity with software application design conventions, technologies, development practices, etc.
- Experience with user research methods.
- An ever-evolving toolbox, which probably includes some of these: Sketch, InVision, Silverback, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Axure.
- A general understanding of hardware, software, computer networks, the Internet, and the basic components of Information Technology.
- Strong written, verbal, and intangible communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
Nice to have:
- Cybersecurity familiarity/experience.
- Enterprise software design experience.
- Experience designing for Accessibility (e.g. WCAG) and/or Section 508 Compliance
- Experience designing for Localization/Internationalization.
- Familiarity with web application technologies, development practices, etc.
- Familiarity with agile software development principles and practices.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.