UI/UX Product Designer at BillGO
A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun, maybe a fix for your sweet tooth or unlimited caffeine as needed:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you.
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and even nerf gun battles every now and then
For this role we do ask the you be local to either Fort Collins, CO or Redmond, WA ... or, be willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
For the UX/UI Designer role, we are looking for a “working” designer, i.e. experience working on a design task/project and have successfully executed on requirements within a set time-frame. Collaboration skills between various groups is strongly desired. The ideal candidate will have some experience in similar UI/UX design roles in the past. Key factors for this position are cross-functional collaboration, meeting tight timelines, passion for communicating technical concepts, conducting user research and presenting findings, and a consumer/user centric perspective. Experience designing consumer products and working on presentations is a plus.The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a design resource for many of BillGO's internal product teams and sales efforts
- Building and iterating over designs, copy, and prototypes while working with relevant parties
- Conducting user experience research and creating reports and recommendations based on findings
- Deliver, on time, a fully polished design as needed
- B.A. Degree - Fine Arts in Design/Graphic Design + 3 or more years of industry experience
- Experience working on a design task/project and have successfully executed on requirements within potentially a tight timeframe, potentially with ambiguous or fluid requirements
- Collaboration skills between various groups is strongly desired
- Experience in similar UI/UX design roles
- Experience designing consumer products and working on presentations
- Strong Visual Design Skills
- Experience conducting user research, and applying the results to the design process
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Invision, Sketch or Figma (we use Figma, but we’re fine with applicants transitioning from similar programs)
- Experience with KeyNote, Powerpoint and Pages is a plus
- Experience in mobile app design