Who are we? Quantum Metric is a Digital Intelligence Platform, uniting Marketing, Engineering, and Product disciplines through quick and simple behavioral and predictive analytics. Fresh off of one of the largest Series A funding rounds ever in the state of Colorado, we’re looking to further accelerate the incredible pace that has led to 400% year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. We’re on a mission to find the brightest, most passionate and persistent individuals on the planet to join our team.
What will you do? As a Product Designer for Quantum Metric, you’ll thrive at the intersection of the user, data, and design. We’re looking for people who will thrive in a collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment who can transform complex tasks into simple, innovative, and delightful designs for the first time users to the sophisticated power users.
Why Design at Quantum Metric? The Product Designer will have the incredible opportunity to redefine how our customers use our product with the autonomy to experiment and drive decisions. But don’t worry, the Product Designer also has an incredibly smart and supportive team available to help validate decisions and push innovative solutions.
We will only consider applicants that can demonstrate their passion in interaction design, data visualization, and creating outstanding experiences.
In this role you will:
- Run with high level, complex problems and rapidly test and iterate on designs employing a user-centered approach.
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
- Open to iterating continuously as needs, trends, and requirements change.
- Obsess about and understand the underlying UX functionality and details of system components while challenging the existing system and developing new solutions.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- 6+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company.
- You have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale.
- Examples of excellent user centered designs that showcase solutions for complex technical problems in your portfolio. (Please include portfolio URL)
- Great taste and aesthetic sensibility.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate design decisions.
- Mastery in UX design software such as Sketch, InVision and similar tools.
About Quantum Metric Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!