UI/UX Lead Designer
UI/UX Lead Designer
Are you ready to join one of the most innovative digital agencies in Colorado? Do you strive to be a force for good? Are you curiousand constantly working for design that pushes the industry forward? If so, you might be our next Lead Designer. At Voltage you will lead a creative team of designers, and work with our developers, writers and video producers to create great digital work for top brands like Reebok, adidas, the Denver Broncos and Chipotle.
You will design responsive websites, develop branding campaigns, collaborate with teammates and clients and whatever else it takes to knock our client’s socks off. You will mentor and inspire a small team of designers, and work with clients to uncover their creative needs and sell your concepts. If this sounds like a great opportunity and you want to join a positive and supportive company, then shoot us your resume, portfolio and why you want to work at Voltage. We strongly encourage work/life balance, and have a fun, friendly office in downtown Louisville, CO.
What we’d like to see:
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- 5-8 years of overall design experience, and an amazing portfolio of work
- Solid leadership and collaboration skills. The ability to take direction, give direction, and collaborate with copy, video and dev.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We’re looking for idea-driven design that you can promote and defend.
- You know how to estimate a project.
- You’re committed to producing amazing work.
- Ability to lead creative discovery sessions and bring out the best in people and projects.
- You ground your UI work in solid UX.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of the standard Adobe tools and hopefully you’re familiar with prototyping tools (Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision, Principle, Flinto).
- A serious can-do attitude and no tolerance for egos, including your own.
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, and a short cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for VOLTAGE.
Job Type: Full-time