UI/UX Designer at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We seek a UI/UX Designer to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading! Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently. The product team is growing, and we need a UI/UX designer to help take on some exciting initiatives. Mersive’s user-experience focused approach has made Solstice a success in the B2B enterprise space - candidates who can help us maintain this design leadership in our space are encouraged to apply!
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with talented product and engineering partners in an agile environment to create amazing user experiences that our customers love
- Help with the continued development of our design system to continue the optimization of our design/development workflows through a common visual language
- Design aesthetic, intuitive experiences for Mersive’s users
- Craft and iterate on core deliverables and artifacts (quick sketches, process flows, design systems, medium to high fidelity mockups, prototypes)
- Great eye and passion for visual design principles
- Inspire project teams with energy and passion, while promoting a positive culture
- Adapt design approaches for the context of each project with minimal guidance. Advocate for the user
- Share work, early and often. Comfortable with receiving feedback
- Communicate design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of audience
- 3+ years in a UX/UI Design role for a software technology company
- Experience using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite (we use Figma)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and an ability to persuasively articulate design rationale
- Compelling portfolio of visual and UI design work spanning web and mobile applications including responsive web applications
- Desire to thrive as both an individual contributor and a thought leader
- Actively contributes to the design team and overall company culture; constantly challenges the status quo and promotes design thinking
- Understanding of product design best practices
- Self-directed and works well in both autonomous and collaborative environments.
- You should have a portfolio or work samples to provide, whether it be through a website, PDF document, or otherwise - at the time of application.
- Experience in design system creation and maintenance
- Experience creating digital media, collaboration software, or enterprise management experiences
- Experience planning and conducting user research and usability testing
- Experience designing and documenting accessible experiences
- Awarded Denver Top Places to Work
- We are committed to a fair and equitable workplace, and we actively work toward greater diversity and inclusion
- Colleagues are exceptionally bright, kind, invested and inspiring
- Work/Life balance and flexibility
- Excellent ability to learn and grow in this role and beyond
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Compensation range of $70K - $95K, inclusive of salary and bonus
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.