Alteryx is searching for a UI Designer. This is based in Broomfield, CO but is remote-friendly.
Are you a full-stack designer who loves design systems, consistency, interaction design, and amazing user experiences? If you do, this role might be for you. We are changing the way our users interact with data, and we are looking for a rock-star UI Designer to join our team. As our digital transformation efforts increase, our diverse team specializes in understanding the needs of our users and giving them an exceptional experience across a variety of products.
What You’ll Do:
At Alteryx, User Experience is a multi-disciplined team that shapes and maintains the entire experience throughout our products. As the primary UI designer on the UX team, this role will be the driver of UI and interaction designs, and be instrumental in promoting our Eclipse Design System. Partnering with our specialized UX team of product designers, researchers, and engineers, you will help innovate by implementing our design system in the next generation of Alteryx products.
Our UX team uses a variety of tools and fully expect you to have ample experience with modern tools like Sketch, Invision, or comparable. Interaction prototyping will also be a primary function of what you do—in other words, you should understand code-level impacts of your designs and how they affect the user. Our UX team manages a global design system that every product relies on. You will be responsible for understanding, evangelizing, and contributing to it.
This position reports directly to the Director of UX.
- Design Systems Expert
- 4-6 years UI and Interaction Design Experience
- Experience Wire-Framing and Prototyping at an Atomized Level
- Working with Telemetry / Usage Data
- BS/BA Degree in a Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
- Portfolio Demonstrating Interaction and UI Design Skills
- User/UI Testing and Behavioral Analysis
- Working Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Live Prototyping Your Designs
- Experience Working and Interfacing with Product Engineering Teams
- React / Angular or Other Modern JS Frameworks
- Knowledge of Agile / Lean Methodologies
- Understanding of Product Process and Software Development
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $88,400–$150,300. This position is also remote-friendly, so compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors like a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Visit alteryx.com/careers for more info and to apply!