Convercent is seeking a UI Designer to join our Professional Services team and enable our customers’ ethics & compliance programs!
In order to drive ethical behavior among their employees, our customers need something more than a policy that sits on a shelf and is seen by employees once a year. They need the ability to create engaging content and a single, accessible, branded place for employees to engage with their ethics & compliance program. We’re looking for UI designer to facilitate and design interfaces for our newest product – the Ethics & Compliance Portal (ECP). We use a content management system with flexible, pre-built components that serves as the starting point for our customer implementations. We then collaborate with the customer to bring their program content to life in a way that engages their users fully within their existing brand. With this product, our customers have the tools they need to “act like a marketer” for their ethics & compliance programs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of UI design work for web and SaaS products as well as a passion for working directly with customers. This role will play an integral part in both empowering and enabling E&C professionals to up-level their ethics & compliance programs using repeatable design and foundational UX principles.
- Facilitate customer-facing design discussions and provide feedback during kickoff and design meetings
- Work with the customer and Project Manager to facilitate design discussions, providing the customer design feedback based on their needs and the ability to deliver those needs via the ECP solution offering
- Combine customer needs and business requirements alongside foundational UX design principles and Content Management System (CMS) component library to deliver and support an ethics & compliance program for our customers
- Develop Home and/or Topic page designs that leverage existing components and can be easily maintained by customers after initial implementation
- Guide customers to gather resources/assets and facilitate any design feedback cycles and/or approvals
- Create repeatable designs for future customer use cases
- Support design demonstration sites/demo sites for internal enablement and/or sales
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Graphic or Visual Design, Interaction Design, UX Design or comparable work experience.
- 1 + years of experience as a UI Designer, UX Designer or a similar role
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and design thinking methodologies
- Strong visual and UI design skills
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teammates
- Translate problems and requirements into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of design systems & component usage
Compensation and Benefits :
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $70,000- $80,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.