UI Designer at BillGO
A product and sales team member that likes being part of an extended team working closely to solve problems with internal and external customers. You will interact daily with other product team members, software engineers and sales to ensure the team is staying on track during the Sprint. You can play the role of outstanding communicator, organizer, leader and maybe even a trailblazer looking for the next big thing. Leading and collaborating with team members is energizing to you, and you’re a goal-setter that seeks to understand problems by gaining multiple inputs from different inputs. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company. You are looking to grow but love to see others to grow and contribute is just as important.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we like process driven results, but let’s not make it too limiting. We encourage people to have creative moments and ideas are always welcome. We succeed as a team.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun, maybe a fix for your sweet tooth or unlimited caffeine as needed:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you.
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and even nerf gun battles every now and then
For any of our positions we do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated UI Designer with a passion for creating and delivering new designs to market to join our team. A key ingredient is building relationships and working with others to the align customer needs to a short- and long-term product vision. The UI Designer is a distinctive position that will re-imagine design vs just making it 'look better'. Key factors for this position are cross-functional collaboration, meeting tight timelines, passion for customer-facing presentations, and a consumer/user centric perspective. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a design resource for BillGO's internal Product teams and sales efforts.
- Create production quality mockups and iterate on interface designs, copy, and prototypes while working with relevant stakeholders.
- Create ‘clickable’ prototypes designed to demonstrate the functionality intended.
- Own design and design elements, including gathering requirement for mocks or sales decks.
- Present UI mockups and prototypes to Product Management; have strong rationale for decisions, gain consensus
- Deliver fully polished designs and presentations to cross-functional teams and leadership as needed.
- B.A. Degree - Design/Graphic Design + 3-5 years of experience in UI/Visual designing, in a role that will translate.
- Online or sample portfolio demonstrating relevant experience designing consumer products, mockups, and sales presentations.
- Track record delivering design tasks/projects with successfully executed requirements.
- Experience working within tight timeframes and with ambiguous or fluid requirements.
- Solid communication and presentation skills; ability to create consensus among various stakeholders.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, with developers and other designers for implementation of designs.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, while still upholding best practices.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel)High level of proficiency in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.)
- Experience with tools like Invision, Sketch and Figma.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with a business critical, cloud based, high volume software systems.
- Experience working for a small fintech start up.
BillGO is an equal opportunity employer