You'll be joining a small butgrowing team of experienced designers who strive to create user-centeredplatforms. Our team thrives on cross-functional collaboration and connectingone-on-one with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs.Insurance is complicated, but we believe its software doesn't have to be!
What you bring to the table:
- You have an eye for detail; you'll be responsible for pixel-perfect designs that adhere to a design library and final content.
- You translate complex problems into intuitive & clean UIs.
- You stay up-to-date on UI best practices and standards (such as HIG or Material Design).
- You have some basic knowledge of front-end development (or at least an understanding of how design translates into code).
- You thrive on working as a part of a collaborative team, both giving and receiving feedback.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops for iterations, and can deliver designs on time. While you need to be speedy, you are also a deliberate designer; every pixel has a purpose.
- You have experience working with UX designers, translating low-fidelity wireframes into pixel-perfect designs.
- You're comfortable working with engineers to understand how your designs impact development and vice versa. Your designs should be feasible to implement, and you'll make sure they're developed accurately.
- You have experience designing responsive screens, working with grids and breakpoints.
- You are a passionate advocate for your user, but know when to look beyond their requests to understand the true problem.
- You must know how to use Sketch, and also preferably collaborate with a team using Sketch libraries
- You preferably have some knowledge/experience with creating design systems.