What if you could support the solutions that will change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
RingCentral is seeking an experienced Trainer and Instructional Designer to join our SRE Tools team. Working for the Sr. Manager of SRE Tools, this role will be a key contributor to the identification of training needs and the development and delivery of the employee training curriculum. This role will focus on building an internal training program for the SRE organizations from the ground up - you’ll have the opportunity to use your expertise to build an iterative solution that grows with RingCentral. Training methods include asynchronous training via a learning management system, and providing learning support for the SRE organizations, but may include other responsibilities.
- Plan, build, and manage employee-facing learning programs by applying adult-learning principles
- Demonstrate ability to deliver engaging, visual, instructor-led (ILT) and virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
- Assist with content development to refine and improve course curriculum as needed
- Connect learning to key business initiatives and priorities
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate learning program effectiveness
- Drive projects to completion within agreed upon timeframes
- Seek continuous improvement; willing to try new ideas to provide more effective training
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships
- Collaborate with members from various departments within RingCentral to ensure that training content is accurate, relevant, and effective for audience and business needs
- Proven success with blended learning for remote and in person teams
- Enjoys working with a dynamic, tight-knit team to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions
- Stays up to date with training industry best practices and willing to try new ideas
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Russian language competency a plus
- Experience building eLearning programs with Moodle very helpful
- Two years of systems training and instructional design experience related to user implementation and adoption
- ITIL networking, technical operations, site reliability, telecom, agile software development knowledge preferred
Centrally located in Centennial just south of the Denver Tech Center between Dry Creek & County Line on I-25
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
401K match and ESPP
Complimentary breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.