In-Store Interior Designer at Havenly
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Whether it’s uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
Havenly is launching a pop-up in San Francisco in the Hayes Valley neighborhood! Our very cute space will be a one-stop shop for clients to meet with an interior designer in-person to solve a design challenge, shop for their home or design an entire space. We’re looking for experienced interior designers to join our in-store team, provide expert design services and create great client experiences at every touchpoint. Our ideal candidates are creative, energetic, and know how to pair great style with their knowledge of design. If you’re located in the Bay area, and this sounds like a great fit, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Master and execute on the Havenly design process, style guidelines, and Havenly platform.
- Work in-store and through the Havenly platform to create beautiful designs, and give product recommendations to clients who visit our San Francisco store.
- Provide an excellent face to face customer experience that educates customers on the Havenly brand and connects them with the perfect experience for their needs.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Havenly vendor set, products, and promotions.
- Represent the Havenly brand through communication, and professionalism.
- Help to maintain and elevate the visual appearance of the store.
- Foster close partnerships with other in-store designers and customer experience associates, as well as the Havenly team in Denver HQ.
- Actively follows trends and news in and affecting interior design.
- Proactively and in a timely fashion communicate with your clients and respond to their inquiries.
- Provide both positive and constructive feedback to the Havenly team so we can continually improve both the Designer and client experience.
- Meet and exceed set goals around both sales and customer happiness.
What You’ll Bring:
- Interior Design, Architecture or Art degree and relevant experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years working in Interior Design or relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and a floor planning software.
- An impeccable eye for design and the ability to design within a range of budgets and styles.
- Proven success in managing multiple clients, deadlines, and deliverables simultaneously.
- Sales minded mentality - You don’t just create designs, you create designs that your clients love and suggest products they want to purchase.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills - You communicate professionally and easily build rapport. Your clients are never left in the dark wondering what’s next.
- Technical savvy - You are comfortable with new technologies, and navigating online software and systems.
You'll love this role because you’ll get to:
- Help clients while building your personal brand, doing what you love.
- Be a part of a community of interior designers across the country who share the same interests, passions, skills and experiences.
- Have access to, source from, and receive trade discounts from hundreds of retail, trade and wholesale vendors across the country.
- Receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer and designer support teams.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, over-perform, and stay playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a team you’d like to be a part of, we want to hear from you!