Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is seeking a contract Sr. Visual UX Designer with specific experience in SaaS in a B2B context for immediate hire for a 3 month contract opportunity.
Scope of the project will include:
Work with the Senior Brand Designer and the UX Design Manager to formulate the visual direction for the platform and translate the brand into a style guide, design system as well as define the specifications around the component library for the front end engineering team. This includes exercises such as creating mood boards, ideation of design system concepts and translating the final versions into industry leading patterns with usability, baseline accessibility and globalization built into the foundation.
THE FUN STUFF
- Be a passionate advocate for customers
- Set the visual direction and standards of the future of the application, helping directly differentiate the UI fundamentals as the highest quality in the cyber security industry
- Help Automox drive positive product experiences that deliver value quickly and delight customers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 7+ years of visual design focus and interaction design experience applied to digital applications, with a focus on B2B scenarios and patterns (think Data Grids)
- User obsessed and dedicated to creating designs that serve the user based (context first over trend first)
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively and create inspired ideas that translate to the brand image of the application
- Ability to rapidly create design system that supports UX design and engineers
- Accessibility focus
- CSS3/HTML experience for feasibility and designing subtle interaction pattern requirements
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : US
As the world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.