Sr. UX Designer at DAT Solutions
Sr. User Experience Designer
We’re looking for a versatile Sr UX designer to join the UX team to help increase customer retention and loyalty via solid user experience. Our goal is to make DAT a company that customers and employees love. We are looking for a seasoned UX designer who can lead by empathy, be the voice of the customer, and execute on product vision.
Responsibilities will include
- Facilitating design thinking with workshops, customer journeys and user flows.
- Creating quick prototypes using hand sketches, wireframes and prototypes exploring customer needs
- Working with UX researchers to conduct early and continued user testing
- Working with external agency partners and vendors
- Sharing interactive artifacts and explaining concepts to product managers and developers. Presenting designs to senior leadership
- Publishing design components to the design system repository and help keep the style guide updated.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be a seasoned user experience designer with 7 10 years of experience designing web and mobile applications.
- You should be accomplished at data visualization
- You should have a comprehensive portfolio of web and mobile app design, examples of sketching and loto-hi-fidelity prototypes that explain both the process and outcome.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of heuristics, user research, user workflow, journey mapping, information architecture design, and ability to evaluate design concepts.
- Familiarity with mobile technologies and interactions
- Proficient in design and rapid prototyping tools like, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Principle and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in leading design efforts within a corporate, agency or both.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies and working and working within a Scrum framework.
- Have a high degree of attention to detail, be a self starter who thrives on responsibility and accountability
- The UX Designer will successfully lead cross functional teams and is an expert collaborator. This role has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university in related fields such as Interaction Design/ HCI, Product Design, Graphic Design, Human Factors